Tuesday, April 24, 2007 / 2:07 PM
First day of poly life over. So far, it's been okay. A bit dry and boring. But generally okay. I was intimidated at first but grew to like it. Maybe it was just me, but I felt awkward. Haven't been to school in quite some time so not used to sitting in one place and listening for long periods of time. I get fidgety. Well, after the lectures (which was not really a lecture cos' most of the time was spent on briefings...), almost the whole class went together to buy the lab coat at the TP bookshop. After that, only about 1/4 of the class went to the AS canteen to eat, including me. I thought the food would be quite expensive, but it was quite affordable. :) . Aargh, so many foods, so little time and money. I ordered Kung Po Claypot Chicken with Rice. $3 only. mmm. But it was kinda spicy and it was piping hot. So I think I made weird faces as it was still too hot so I had to kinda blow with the food still in my mouth. Furthermore, I had a runny nose. I couldn't even enjoy my meal. I was full halfway and had to stop. What a waste of $3. ohh. the heart pain. But I managed to pick out all the chicken so at least I didn't waste so much. C'mon, I only have $25 a week (no more, no less), and that just about covers the food for one day. And I think I could disgust anyone with my way of eating. It's not exactly ladylike. Well, how else was I supposed to eat?

