Monday, April 09, 2007 / 10:38 PM
Dunno why my computer font is super small, but I'll try to type anyways...Back from going out with Farah and Sharm. Went to take LRT cos' Farah (and I think Sharm) was a LRT virgin. Does that mean I'm a slut? *shock* Okay, not that kind of virgin. We rode to Bukit Panjang. We were so jakonese. At least they kinda were. Farah was afraid that she would fall or something similar to that. hehe. Evil me. Then we went to Bukit Panjang Plaza. Relatively unknown part of the world to Farah - she said "I've never been to this corner of the world". Well, I can say that the fact that we are still in Singapore says a lot. O.o. Looked around here and there. Nothing much. Saw this cute vest. Plain wool. Simple. With red thread edging like those you find on pieces of felt sewn together. Very homey, handmade and can't be described by me. And $10? But I don't have any money. Gosh.
The McDonald's was also different. It had a flavour shot "bar". Cool. After that, we went on the LRT again and proceeded to go to Bugis in search of...Arab Street. Of all places. But we wanted to explore. On the MRT, we discussed about a lot of things, which thinking back now, I don't seem to remember. But I know I laughed and teased a lot cos' Sharmila kept contradicting herself. We went to eat at Mac when we were at Bugis. I ate a Big Mac meal, Farah a McChicken meal and Sharm a Fillet-O-Fish meal. That meal was all my money spent. ah. :( . Well, I was hungry. After that, we went to Bugis Village. Farah bought her stripey top and Sharm bought her jeans. Farah had wanted a baju to change into cos' she was hot. hehe. (I am so evil.) Then Farah bought another blouse cos' she wanted a "handsome" baju. Dunno why. A black one that was pretty nice. I found it somewhere near the back of the rack. Gushes. Love it. Looks good on her. Sharm and I did some random stuff while waiting for Farah to try the baju on. Like talk about guys. What would look good and not good on them. I saw some nice vests, but they were all halter. Not true to form enough for me. But there were exceptions like the nice tuxedo ones. Now, that I could forgive for being halter. They were too cute for words. Gyaah. The double breasted ones were cool too. I finally found one that was cute and full backed. $29.90. Don't think I will part with my money yet. Waiting for poly to start so that I can save my allowance for spending. I don't necessarily have to buy the vest now. Maybe it will get cheaper as the trend fades.
We went in search of Arab Street later. Although Sharm researched it on the Internet, all she said was stop at Bugis. Farah mentioned a Jalan Sultan so I suggested that it might be near that area. True enough. But as we wandered all we saw were fabrics shops. All around. Nothing but them. But a certain shop caught our eye. A nice vintage, old-world feel shop selling nice handpainted stuff. Aww. Loves. Loves. How I wish I had a house and a lot of money. bwahaha. They still were pining for shisha. Aren't we like underage? Then we walked to Beach Road. Sat on a bench for a while and camwhored while we gave our butts a rest, as Farah said (I wondered why our butts needed a rest when it was our feet that did the walking...). We walked to Lavender. On the way, Sharm made a bet for $500 that we couldn't toss her into the canal. We tried to take her up but she backed out. sheesh. You promised. I think she was afraid we'd win and she'd really have to pay. Or that she'd really get tossed. haha. We took the MRT and went home. We were so tired we slept on the train. We all stopped at Sembawang but I went home first. I didn't know exactly what they did after that. I'm too bushed too write anything else.
The McDonald's was also different. It had a flavour shot "bar". Cool. After that, we went on the LRT again and proceeded to go to Bugis in search of...Arab Street. Of all places. But we wanted to explore. On the MRT, we discussed about a lot of things, which thinking back now, I don't seem to remember. But I know I laughed and teased a lot cos' Sharmila kept contradicting herself. We went to eat at Mac when we were at Bugis. I ate a Big Mac meal, Farah a McChicken meal and Sharm a Fillet-O-Fish meal. That meal was all my money spent. ah. :( . Well, I was hungry. After that, we went to Bugis Village. Farah bought her stripey top and Sharm bought her jeans. Farah had wanted a baju to change into cos' she was hot. hehe. (I am so evil.) Then Farah bought another blouse cos' she wanted a "handsome" baju. Dunno why. A black one that was pretty nice. I found it somewhere near the back of the rack. Gushes. Love it. Looks good on her. Sharm and I did some random stuff while waiting for Farah to try the baju on. Like talk about guys. What would look good and not good on them. I saw some nice vests, but they were all halter. Not true to form enough for me. But there were exceptions like the nice tuxedo ones. Now, that I could forgive for being halter. They were too cute for words. Gyaah. The double breasted ones were cool too. I finally found one that was cute and full backed. $29.90. Don't think I will part with my money yet. Waiting for poly to start so that I can save my allowance for spending. I don't necessarily have to buy the vest now. Maybe it will get cheaper as the trend fades.
We went in search of Arab Street later. Although Sharm researched it on the Internet, all she said was stop at Bugis. Farah mentioned a Jalan Sultan so I suggested that it might be near that area. True enough. But as we wandered all we saw were fabrics shops. All around. Nothing but them. But a certain shop caught our eye. A nice vintage, old-world feel shop selling nice handpainted stuff. Aww. Loves. Loves. How I wish I had a house and a lot of money. bwahaha. They still were pining for shisha. Aren't we like underage? Then we walked to Beach Road. Sat on a bench for a while and camwhored while we gave our butts a rest, as Farah said (I wondered why our butts needed a rest when it was our feet that did the walking...). We walked to Lavender. On the way, Sharm made a bet for $500 that we couldn't toss her into the canal. We tried to take her up but she backed out. sheesh. You promised. I think she was afraid we'd win and she'd really have to pay. Or that she'd really get tossed. haha. We took the MRT and went home. We were so tired we slept on the train. We all stopped at Sembawang but I went home first. I didn't know exactly what they did after that. I'm too bushed too write anything else.

