Monday, April 23, 2007 / 11:50 PM
Dratted blocked nose. I thought I had gotten rid of it. Dang and blast it. First one nostril, then the other. haha. Maybe that was TMI (too much information...). Well, it's true. Excited and nervous at the same time. And the mounting tension is killing me. What do I expect? Will I be able to cope? There's only one way to find out. And that's to go to school tomorrow. aaargh. I didn't realise how much money I would have to use in poly. Now I know. The numbers are quite high. I think I might have to get a weekend job or something. Cos' the way my mum's worrying, it worries me too. And I'm interested in fashion and cosplay and stuff like that. Stuff like that costs money. A lot of money. Either I work or I learn to sew. Given my poor sewing skills, it'll take a miracle. Well, never know until you try. Well, off to pack and off to sleep. TP, here I come!

