<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, April 19, 2007 / 6:00 PM
Ahhh. Feeling quite refreshed now that I have slept comfortably in my own bed. hehe. Reached home at about 11:15, relaxed, bathed and ate until about 1:3o and then slept. Until I woke just now. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Cos' tomorrow's the Regatta and we can interact with other schools.

Yesterday, I arrived late cos' I couldn't find a decent torchlight and had to go look back and forth for a cheaper alternative. Then, I just went to Handifix to buy one. $9. And no batteries some more. Ahh. Heart pain. After I bought the stuff, it was already around 4 o' clock. Damn. Rushed to Woodlands Int and took the 969, fervently cursing all the way about being late. But I reached TP about only 10-15 mins late. There were some people who were more later. Thank God I was not the only one. phew. We got our AS Camp T-shirts. Yay! Black with pirate motif. Very spiffy. Until about 7, we were doing cheers in the Lecture Theater. Then after that we changed into the T-shirt and went to the TCC (Temasek Convention Center) for assembly and to put our belongings. Everybody was cheering the whole place down.

The next part is the highlight of the whole camp. CAMPFIRE! hehe. It was held at Tembusu Grove and there was even a dinner buffet (mmm...). But seriously, it was the best. We all went crazy. We had the dinner first. I grabbed a lot of food. Later I was so full. That taught me not to be greedy. hehe. After that, we had games and mass dance. I really like the mass dance cos' everybody was going everywhere, not caring about anything. We just went crazy. So much so that the OL had to stand in front of the fire. If not we would have danced right into the fire itself. ouch!

We went to the TCC again and then set off for the Gold Rush. Essentially, the NightWalk. Well, it was not scary as we all went in quite a large group and we were supposed to go do game stations all around the school. There were only two things I didn't really like. and that was the staircase walk and the mealworms. Uggh. The staircase was not so dark at first but became really dark at the last few stories. Pitch black. Luckily I went with a friend. If not, I think I would have screamed. It was ok, but you know me. I'm scared of the dark. And it's a staircase for goodness sakes, I have had nightmares of these places with ghosts in them. So you can imagine how real it felt. Then came the mealworms. God. We were having break and suddenly they put these paper plate in front of us. Then they gave us a small plastic bag with brown stuff in it and asked us to separate the stuff. The stuff was mealworms and brown rice. yuck. We had to manually separate them. The plates were put really far away so we couldn't cheat. But I managed to put some in the plate. We asked the boys to take the really HUGE ones and we settled the rest, screaming all the way. Even me, who seems tough outside is a screaming squeamish at heart. I didn't pick the things up but I asked somebody else to put a lot in my hand and I would transfer them to the plate. That I could handle cos they didn't really do much. But picking them up? blergh. Yuck!

Then we continued on with the rest of our stations and then went back to TCC. I remembered the last station. God. Flour everywhere. We were supposed to blow away ping pong balls that were submerged in flour out of the tray. Easy right? But we weren't allowed to see where we blew. We had a separate navigator for that. Everybody was blowing flour and saliva and goodness knows what into each others faces. I practically breathed in the flour everytime some one else blew cos' everybody blew in my direction. Cannot escape. But the fun part was not done by us. It was done by the OLs. They had a bet that if we won, they would roll their faces in flour. And we did. So off they went. What a sight. we even took pictures of them. lol. So cute. Then they didn't wash their faces and walked around with the flour faces. Wei Juan, Rubayn and Anil. wah lau. But we didn't bathe at all. Somehow we didn't get to bathe but we were only allowed to wash our face like much much later. The we hung around at TCC doing nothing. We all played games among ourselves and stuff while waiting but eventually we got really bored.

Around 7 in the morning, we took our belongings and filed into the Lt once more. There we had a short nap. They dimmed the lights and put on some soothing music. Everybody fell asleep. After that, at around, 8 plus, we had our breakfast. Then a short debrief and then homeward.

I have so many things to say but there is really too much to describe and stuff. I can only give a general overview. sigh. I didn't even get to blog about the first day. Well, I'm lazy anyways. Waiting for tomorrow...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com