<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, March 15, 2007 / 9:33 PM
SIgh. $100 wasted. Well...not yet. I still have to figure things out. Went to a modelling agency today. Actually was supposed to accompany only, but ended up joining myself. Shikin and Yao Jie always pang seh Daphne and me one. Thought they confirm wanted to join so we signed up first, paid deposit even. We at first declined, then I relented and so did Daphne. We all had went into the interview together. Saw a few people before us. So paiseh cos' I was wearing EGA, loli-ish style. Some people stared. Some asked if I was interested in cosplay. Which I am.

The full one-time fee was $380. Now still wondering whether I should have paid that $100. But I really am interested. Just not confident enough. A bit shy. But it is somewhat like a business risk. Daphne and me were discussing and worrying and addressing our doubts on our way home. But we have come up with something for the time being. Damn, I'm going to die worrying. I'm not going into all the full details of today. Too overwrought.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com