Sunday, March 25, 2007 / 6:58 PM
Jakonese. Like they have never seen an ang moh working before. Well, there was this ang moh baker at Giant Tampines. A whole crowd of gawkers were there and asking him to give them the sliced loaf bread. He was slicing and packing them as fast as he could and more and more people asked for the bread. And he was just doing that, and only that. Nothing else. I feel sorry for the poor guy. Surely there must be something else better for the guy to do. I mean, something more useful and rewarding. Man, Singaporeans are Jakonese to the core. I bet if it was a Malay/Chinese/Indian man, it would not be so.
One more thing, I'm never going to go there again willingly. Damn crowded. And everybody was walking too damn, FREAKING SLOW! At least if you're not burdened with anything heavy, walk faster idiots! And they just barge through. Dumbasses. haha. Saw this like "conga line" of Indian workers pass me. Then they said "epok-epok" and some other stupid stuff. Guys, they're all the same.
After that, ate at Jalan Kayu. Then went to Sun Plaza to put the stamp on my enrollment package and send it out. I thought my mother had stamps, wanted to send yesterday, but she didn't. Today, she said. Cos' she didn't want me to go buy the stamp at night yesterday. Well, she forgot to tell me that there were no postmen to send it today. Shit. Now it's late. It will only be sent out tomorrow. But, really, it's all my fault anyways. Yeah, yeah. I didn't say I have to be happy with it, just that I have to accept it. hah.
One more thing, I'm never going to go there again willingly. Damn crowded. And everybody was walking too damn, FREAKING SLOW! At least if you're not burdened with anything heavy, walk faster idiots! And they just barge through. Dumbasses. haha. Saw this like "conga line" of Indian workers pass me. Then they said "epok-epok" and some other stupid stuff. Guys, they're all the same.
After that, ate at Jalan Kayu. Then went to Sun Plaza to put the stamp on my enrollment package and send it out. I thought my mother had stamps, wanted to send yesterday, but she didn't. Today, she said. Cos' she didn't want me to go buy the stamp at night yesterday. Well, she forgot to tell me that there were no postmen to send it today. Shit. Now it's late. It will only be sent out tomorrow. But, really, it's all my fault anyways. Yeah, yeah. I didn't say I have to be happy with it, just that I have to accept it. hah.

