Thursday, March 08, 2007 / 9:24 PM
I'm starting to exhibit dangerous signs of detachment from my surroundings. I can't put my full focus on something without thinking about something else at the same time. I've bee wondering that I shouldn't take up something that has TOTAL concentration as a crucial element. I bet I'll crash if I drive (And that clearly says something...). Well, I guess maybe I have to learn not to mind-wander. sigh.
I have decided not to buy the fukubukuro since I'm not totally into the Gothic Lolita scene. As I said, EGA, Victorian, vintage, are more my style. Anyway, for that amount I can get what I like and know I'm going to get. Rather than blind-guessing. Decided on this cute military-flap-button-style pants and a silk (...I think) Victorian inspired blouse. Totally cool. Luckily This Fashion has 20%. Already this costs more than $40. After discount. I'm planning to look at Toa Payoh first to see if there are cheaper alternatives for the look I'm wanting. Damn,this would be so easier if I could just sew. Hot damn.
I have decided not to buy the fukubukuro since I'm not totally into the Gothic Lolita scene. As I said, EGA, Victorian, vintage, are more my style. Anyway, for that amount I can get what I like and know I'm going to get. Rather than blind-guessing. Decided on this cute military-flap-button-style pants and a silk (...I think) Victorian inspired blouse. Totally cool. Luckily This Fashion has 20%. Already this costs more than $40. After discount. I'm planning to look at Toa Payoh first to see if there are cheaper alternatives for the look I'm wanting. Damn,this would be so easier if I could just sew. Hot damn.

