<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, March 12, 2007 / 8:17 PM
I'm obsessed. haha. Now I'm obsessed over GL. But...the things in GL are damn expensive. If I really want to buy them I will have to work more. But I don't plan on being a full-out GL anyway. Just interesting one-off pieces that I can use for everyday wear as well. Now I have my eye on a GL jumper ($50 before shipping) and a Momoko skirt ($44 before shipping). ahhh. damn. Oh, well. Tried to look for alternatives in This Fashion but none able to do justice. Anyway, This Fashion, the material is not so good. Hmm...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com