<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 / 11:49 PM
I don't ever want to be admin. Cos' I freaking hate to fill up forms. As evidenced when I got my...ENROLLMENT LETTER!!! Yay! Finally. Was about to contact TP in worry - "Where is my goddamned letter?!". haha. But the headache when you get the package and must fill in all the forms is almost not worth it. Almost. You still have to go to school right? Anyway, must go and get my picture taken, go for medical check-up, and go to bank for loan approval or something. Shit. Shite. Shate. Yeah, I hate this part. bleh. Was super happy when I checked the mailbox but now I'm super depressed. haha. Maybe I got psycho illness, exempted from poly. haha. Unlikely.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com