<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, March 08, 2007 / 12:37 AM
Hha. Tired. Bone-tired? Heart-tired? Brain-tired? Hmm. Lemme think about it... I think other people have better meaning in their life than me. Me? I'm just wandering aimlessly through life. Even today's outing didn't "lift" me much. I met Farah st Sembawang MRT station, proceeded onto Yishun. As usual, Shar was late. Saw a few ex-AI students along the way. hah. Everything reminded us of AI today. We went to Toa Payoh. First order of the journey...Eat! I ate Tori Karaage Don and Farah ate Gyo Don. haha. We had a crazy time pronouncing the Japanese names until the lady at the counter couldn't help but laugh. Eat. Joke. Laugh like siao. Shar couldn't keep up with our jokes...We laughed even more. HA! (I still don't remember why we laughed...*_*)

A lot of great bargains...But out of my price range or budget. That didn't stop Farah, and sometimes, Shar. I think Shar didn't buy so much cos' she only had like $20. If not...

After that we wandered off to Suntec. At first, Shar thought there was IKEA sale there. IKEA? haha. Nevermind, we just wandered along the shops, mostly boring, shop a little. Surprisingly, for the any times I have said shop, none of them included me. We went Carrefour, buy batteries and Farah's brother's car. Nothing much to say. Met a loony on the way. A student loony. Now, that seems familiar. I know, me! Then, we camwhored at the Fountain of Wealth. sigh. After that, we were so tired, we went straight home.

Farah followed me to Sembawang and to the police post to accompany me drop off a lost and found IC of this old guy that me and my mother found before we went to Sheng Shiong this morning. hah. What a mouthful. No hunky policeman. sigh again. Well, after this I have nothing to say. Muna, out.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com