Sunday, March 04, 2007 / 10:04 PM
The haunting melody is repeating in my head. As it is now on the blog. haha. But still, now I now how to play the tune on the piano as well as "Right Here Waiting" and "Moon River"...
Now I am obsessed with EGA ( also known as Elegant Gothic Arstocrat). Sort of like Gothic Lolita, but better. In my opinion. Some how I like the aristocratic "feel". Vests. Coats. Gorgeous dresses. So my style as someone would say. I want to sew my own clothes. But...me and sewing do not have an affinity. Anyways, I wanna learn and then I can sew my own vests and shirts. Cool.
Note to self: Reserve The Prince Kidnaps A Bride by Christina Dodd, Fairest by Gail Carson Levine...
Now I am obsessed with EGA ( also known as Elegant Gothic Arstocrat). Sort of like Gothic Lolita, but better. In my opinion. Some how I like the aristocratic "feel". Vests. Coats. Gorgeous dresses. So my style as someone would say. I want to sew my own clothes. But...me and sewing do not have an affinity. Anyways, I wanna learn and then I can sew my own vests and shirts. Cool.
Note to self: Reserve The Prince Kidnaps A Bride by Christina Dodd, Fairest by Gail Carson Levine...

