<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, March 09, 2007 / 3:15 PM
Had a rousing fight with my brother. Yeah, I know I have some management issues. I was dealing with it. I think. Well, maybe my feelings of self-hate are manifested in my dealings with my brother. The teasing. The insults. Well, I say he can insult and tease me for all I care. He doesn't know how to take teasing man. And he takes it all out on me. It's not only me, man. My parents (esp. my mother) and my other sisters also tease him what. Ok, that sounds cruel right? But you can fight back what. Tease us back. Like, do you have to get so upset about it? I even let you beat me if you wanted, man. But I guess that takes the sting out of the feeling of punching the person. Whatever. Deal with it.

He said he wanted to run away from home. Well, didn't he think I hadn't wanted to do that before. I even packed my bags beforehand for goodness sake, waiting for the right moment to arrive. But I didn't. Anyway, now that I'm older and wiser (hey, I didn't say I was a genius...), I realise that if you run away the people who are going to most care about you are your parents. The ones who go sick with worry waiting for you to come back. I even told him that. But he wouldn't listen. I told him that if he wanted to run away, at least think of our parents before doing so. Shit, lah. How to be a man like this. Just scold us "Fuck!" or some other nonsense and get it over with. We can take it. Sheesh.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com