Tuesday, March 13, 2007 / 9:31 PM
Got my Vampire Knight uniform! haha. Everything fits. Except that the skirt is too short. As least, for me. sigh. Damn short. Went searching for a alternative to the skirt. Exact box-pleats and pure white in colour. Exactly like a school skirt. But to no avail. haha. They had only knife pleats or the wrong colour. Well...
Met up with vince123123 for the uniform at Raffles Place. Then met up with Farah and Sya at Orchard to go to Far East. Went and looked around. Then we ate Burger King. After that, decided to go to Toa Payoh. Actually, it was more like I wanted to. Cos' I literally dragged them everywhere to look for the skirt. Poor things. haha. But we mostly joked and camwhored. Nothing so grand like movie-watching. But...she's going to be schooling here! Ahhhhh! Whoohoo!
Met up with vince123123 for the uniform at Raffles Place. Then met up with Farah and Sya at Orchard to go to Far East. Went and looked around. Then we ate Burger King. After that, decided to go to Toa Payoh. Actually, it was more like I wanted to. Cos' I literally dragged them everywhere to look for the skirt. Poor things. haha. But we mostly joked and camwhored. Nothing so grand like movie-watching. But...she's going to be schooling here! Ahhhhh! Whoohoo!

