Friday, March 23, 2007 / 11:44 PM
Got my medical report. Nothing wrong with me. So undramatic. But then again, sekali I wish for stuff to happen, all the things that I don't want to go wrong, will. sigh. Touch wood and wood products. haha.
Anyways, went out with Nithya, Yoga and her primary-school best friend, Rachel. Went to eat at BK. Talked. Decided not to catch a movie and went to take neoprint instead. Nithya and me paid for the neoprint. 0.o". After that went to Yoga's house. Watched Scary Movie 4. Went to Nithya's house, minus Yoga. Met up with her parents. Had a little gal time. Went home. I think that just about covers it.
Saw Shu Min at NP's Gift a Name. Long time no see, huh. I don't know what to say after this...Oh, and yeah, thought I saw Project Superstar winner Darren yesterday in the MRT. Looks exactly like him. But...couldn't be. Since he was on an MRT train unescorted and all...
Anyways, went out with Nithya, Yoga and her primary-school best friend, Rachel. Went to eat at BK. Talked. Decided not to catch a movie and went to take neoprint instead. Nithya and me paid for the neoprint. 0.o". After that went to Yoga's house. Watched Scary Movie 4. Went to Nithya's house, minus Yoga. Met up with her parents. Had a little gal time. Went home. I think that just about covers it.
Saw Shu Min at NP's Gift a Name. Long time no see, huh. I don't know what to say after this...Oh, and yeah, thought I saw Project Superstar winner Darren yesterday in the MRT. Looks exactly like him. But...couldn't be. Since he was on an MRT train unescorted and all...

