<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, March 26, 2007 / 1:16 PM
Damn, I'm an ass. I can be such as ass when it comes to certain things. For one thing, guys. Another thing, social graces. Damn.

Went for the orientation for the event crew today with Daphne. Had to wait quite a while before we got around to anything. Bored out of our minds, the waiting. But soon, we were introduced to our "trainers". Mine was Joseph, a Chinese guy and Daphne's was Andrew, an Indian guy. Quite young. Around our age. Although I will not publicly admit to this, but I think he was kinda cute. sshhhhh. Damn. Both from Ngee Ann Poly. haha. Ok, lah. They were easygoing and friendly. Daphne was quiet though. We later had to split cos' I was going to AMK and she was going to SIM.

As I think back, I think SIM should have been better in response. Joseph, me, I Yeu and Ming Fan took a taxi to AMK. Kinda awkward for me to be around them at first but I soon warmed up to them. Actually, they were the ones who were more quiet. We first ate at a coffeeshop (well, I had a can of crysanthemum tea that Joseph treated me to while they ate ), talked a while, then set off. Well, I must say that the people who they asked were not forthcoming in the donations department. And the exceptional people who did donate were ok. One even gave $10. weee.

But really, the number of people who refused and the way they refused was enough to put me off. You gotta admire people like Joseph cos' of their tenacity. I had to follow him like an idiot while he went around asking for donations. Damn. And they were all looking at me weirdly. Fuck, lah. But later Daphne called me to say that she had backed out. I was going to do that earlier too but was feeling a bit sorry to leave them. Then, I considered my options and asked them if I could back out and they let me. We shook hands and I left. I kinda wonder what they thought of me. They treated me and all and I was supposed to be "learning". I don't know. I was too busy avoiding looking at Joseph. haha.

Well, now I know what Farah feels like when she sees someone she likes. A little. I don't even want to think about it anymore. I want to be unaffected by anything and everything. Cos' I dunno...I'm afraid I'll go mad. I know...I have issues. Well, damn them. I can't stop this stupid feeling like I'm in a Truman situation. You know, the one where his whole life was not what it seemed and everybody knew his life better than he did. By the way, the donations were for the Silver Ribbon - awareness for mental health disorders. I think I should have been one of the recipients. Cos' this, meaning me, is crazy.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com