Tuesday, March 27, 2007 / 8:46 PM
Cr-razy baby! Yeah! So much so that I fell from a "merry-go-round thingy" at the playground...It's not the falling down that was crazy. It was that I slipped off my butt and lay down there, laughing my head off. Twice (I guess once wasn't enough for me...). We really were demented. Spinning around like crazy, but actually it was fun...Kinda like a mini-rollercoaster.
Before that, we went to RP to accompany Sya to take forms. Me, Farah, Shar. RP is actually quite nice. Too bad. We were busy pretending not to be freshies. Well, not obviously at least. But, again, nothing much. After that, went around Causeway Point. Somehow ended up in Metro looking at underwear and bras. All Shar's fault. Her obsession with them is amazing. *_* lol. Then went to Farah's house to help Shar and Sya with their forms. At least, Farah did. haha. Her brother started crying as soon as we came in. Were our faces that horrible? But eventually, he warmed up, even laughing and smiling. I guess he was like Yasin, my cousin. You need to do ice-breaking everytime you came for quite some time before he got used to you.
Well, nothing much to report. Not anything that I can describe properly and do justice to in words, that is. dum di dum dum...
Before that, we went to RP to accompany Sya to take forms. Me, Farah, Shar. RP is actually quite nice. Too bad. We were busy pretending not to be freshies. Well, not obviously at least. But, again, nothing much. After that, went around Causeway Point. Somehow ended up in Metro looking at underwear and bras. All Shar's fault. Her obsession with them is amazing. *_* lol. Then went to Farah's house to help Shar and Sya with their forms. At least, Farah did. haha. Her brother started crying as soon as we came in. Were our faces that horrible? But eventually, he warmed up, even laughing and smiling. I guess he was like Yasin, my cousin. You need to do ice-breaking everytime you came for quite some time before he got used to you.
Well, nothing much to report. Not anything that I can describe properly and do justice to in words, that is. dum di dum dum...

