Wednesday, March 21, 2007 / 1:40 PM
Check-up. Done! Went to SATA today around almost 10 in the morning. Saw a long line outside. Spotted Farah who was still waiting and a few other people we knew. Peng Yong, Andrew, Rong Zhou, Benjamin, Yu Kuang, Qi Xia. The X-ray part was abit embarrassing, must wear a robe with nothing underneath your torso. No shirt. No bra. *eye pops 0.o* The X-ray itself was so short. Like flashing someone, then done. There was also a urine test, blood pressure test and eyesight test. After that, normal consultation. I half wished that I had something wrong with me. haha. Maybe I watched too many dramas already, being too dramatic. More likely hypochondriac and attention-seeking tendencies. While waiting I made new friends. Sort of. One of them is Farah's friend, going same school and course as me. I realise a lot of people were going to TP as well. haha. Collecting the results on Fri. Report done.
Ahak.
Ahak.

