<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, March 10, 2007 / 7:39 PM
AHA! I bought the lucky bag...

Today went out to Far East with Shikin and her boyfriend, as well as Daphne. Shikin and her BF wore the neko and devil hoodies respectively. Met up together at Sembawang MRT station, then we set out. It was kind of awkward at first but we managed. When we reached Far East, we went around looking for the shop. We went around in circles before we found it. haha. The lucky bags were there. They were purple plastic bags with another wrapped package inside. However, I saw only punk lucky bags and when I asked about the lolita ones, the "jie jie" said to come back in an hour's time cos' they hadn't packed yet. So we went to eat at Burger King first. They all ate, but I ate only the Snickers bar I had brought from home. haha. After that, we went back to Haru. The lolita ones were there! I spied a few small bags containing miscellaneous items for $10. Those were the non-GL items she said. Then a lone EGA labelled bag caught my eye. "EGA, unisex, 'S/M'" Immediately, I bought it. At first I was debating whether to take lolita or EGA. Of course EGA won. Anyway, it was the only one. Go figure. Daphne bought this nice cameo lace ruff choker for $25. If I had more money to spend, I would have bought it. It was so EGA. ahhh! Shikin and Yao Jie only looked around.

Later, when I opened the bag I saw the exact EGA-style top that I had looked at in the store and said that it would be nice to have it. I had see the price that time. $75 bucks. I also got a pair of black and white striped socks, a Nightmare Before Christmas cardholder, a jewel sticker sheet and a GL lace hanky. Whoohoo. That made me think whether I should buy another one tomorrow. Lolita this time.

We looked at Athena, another GL shop in Far East. I liked a few stuff in there as well. Then we walked to Dhoby Ghaut. haha. Daphne and me tried to distance ourselves a few times, giving them the "private time" they needed. Saw a No Drugs dance competition on the way. Stayed to watch awhile. Went in to Sumairu at Dhoby Xchange. Another GL shop. But the clothes in there were way cool, especially the Vampire Knight cosplay costumes. ARrgh! We saw a bunch of cosplayers outside. They said they were there for a cosplay members buffet or the like. There was even a guy dressed in girl lolita clothing. lol. Shikin and Yao Jie tried on a few clothes, then we walked to Bugis where we looked at yet another lolita shop. This time specialising in punk lolita, at Bugis Village. Upon going back to Parco Bugis Junction, Shikin and Yao Jie were nowhere to be seen. Then, Daphne and me saw Yao Jie's head as he and Shikin walked away. We didn't know why they left. Then, we decided to just go home. We thought Shikin was upset with us and talked about the issue all the way home. I mean, you don't just walk away without a word.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com