<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 / 11:57 PM
Yayy! I got an ATM card! Whoohoo! It's like a symbol for attaining maturity...(or the abundance of funds in your bank...). The coming-of-age. Went to Chong Pang with my mother to POSB Bank. It was surprisingly easy to get it. Within 10 minutes, it was done. After that went 'round Chong Pang. Looked at hair dye...again. I'm like obsessed with image nowadays...More vain, you would say. And I have nothing to be vain about. I'm like bloody frikkin' Plain Jane. But enough about me...

Farah's having some problems lately...Don't want to speculate...But it's kind of disconcerting to have someone close to you who's facing crises. And you can't do much. Well...all I can say is...Tough cookies never break. How's that?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com