<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, February 01, 2007 / 10:53 PM
WARNING: Major narcicissm ahead. Possible event of disgust and feelings of "this person is so self-centered". If you have any objection to these, please avert your eyes now. Orin other words, get the FUCK away from my blog!

Hello, it's me once again. The deranged, narcissistic and ever conflicted. wakakaka. Been thinking about my choice of work. I get not much job satisfaction,well, lesser than when I first started. That was when I first started the job. Young, eager to please, hardworking. haha. Now I find myself more dissatisfied or rather expecting more out of it than this, now. Or just maybe I am missing the interaction between me and people of my age, namely my friends. Enough of my tortured explanation. Speaking of torturous, on to more uphill territory...

Been sent on an errand. To IMM. Nothing, right? Well, try carrying two boxes worth of heavy stuff all by yourself. It helps that I took a taxi there and that I had transferred one of the boxes' contents into a bag so I can manoever more "easily". hah. Damn heavy, man. One box. Heavy. Okay. Two box. Heavy. At same time? You want to die, ah? Well, I have not been known to want to appear weak (of course, who wants to?). I am one of those people who just love to prove others wrong, to impress people, absorb praise (though I may act humble, inwardly, I grin all over.). Yeah, selfish and self-absorbed.

Moet had said that the stuff were very heavy, how on earth was I going to carry? And then I always replied with a smile, "like that, lah.". I may have been smiling when I first carried it, but by the time I got to IMM, I was struggling. I had to stop every few steps to readjust the box and the bag. Once, I was even forced to put the box down on a bit of bench space and a kiddy ride. The person sitting near moved way abit for me. Maybe because they saw the strain and slight panic on my face. I asked for directions, thanked them and was o my merry way again. I almost felt like dropping the box because it was too heavy, and my arm felt about to break. I finally settled for dumping the box just outside the store and proceeded with the sensors sounding off. I was too tired to move anything at that point so I waited until they reached me. Once I got the "who, what,where,why,how", they said along the lines of "wah, so heavy", "you carry from the taxi stand ah?", "you superwoman, ah?" and the comical "all Watsons staff must be Superman what". lol. I just shrugged and smiled. After all was said and done, they asked why I did not call them from the taxi stand to help pick it up. I just shrugged. (Truthfully, I did not have their number, how was I to call?...) After which my hand felt like it was numb and twitchy....*twitch*

I so did not look around at IMM. I was too emotionally guilty at having enjoyed the praise. I also was probably a little embarassed. I had been walking about like a weirdo, what with having to "kick" the box up a little with my leg every once in a while. And the fact that part of my shirt collar was pulled aside by the bag, showing off part of my shoulder-collarbone area. I must have looked a fright. Or at least, like a madwoman. The closer I got, the more I cursed at why I had even taken up this errand at the first place.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com