Saturday, February 10, 2007 / 9:08 PM
This thing keeps deleting my blog entries! RARRGH! I am going to say this once. And only once.
I am angry. Angry that I have no feeling at all about this. This, being my results. When I was given my results, I tried to dredge up some feeling but came up empty-handed. No bawling sadness. No outrage. Just nothing. I even just stood there, lost and waiting to do something. Waiting for someone to call out "Next!" in my life. I was only slightly surprised when Miss Tow said that my results were good. Or one of the good ones in the class. I think at least for Bio. I don't know anymore.
Three of the fantastic four got what they expected. Or at least were satisfied. Only Nithya seemed slightly upset over her results. I expected her to bawl. Maybe she just needed some time alone. I saw a few people that were that way too. Too upset to do anything but wait until they're alone to cry. Yeah, we understand. I expected some sort of heart-pounding, breathless, half-faint, anticipatory feeling. Nothing more than a few accelerated beats. That's it. But still, there was, at least, some sort of a suspense.
But I am overjoyed for Mun Yee and Jing Rong! Mun Yee is the top scorer in school! And Jing Rong is one of the top also! ARGH! And both are from St. John. They even joked that they should advertise it in St. John - "If you join, you can become a top scorer!". lol. Okay lah, I have run out of energy already...
I am angry. Angry that I have no feeling at all about this. This, being my results. When I was given my results, I tried to dredge up some feeling but came up empty-handed. No bawling sadness. No outrage. Just nothing. I even just stood there, lost and waiting to do something. Waiting for someone to call out "Next!" in my life. I was only slightly surprised when Miss Tow said that my results were good. Or one of the good ones in the class. I think at least for Bio. I don't know anymore.
Three of the fantastic four got what they expected. Or at least were satisfied. Only Nithya seemed slightly upset over her results. I expected her to bawl. Maybe she just needed some time alone. I saw a few people that were that way too. Too upset to do anything but wait until they're alone to cry. Yeah, we understand. I expected some sort of heart-pounding, breathless, half-faint, anticipatory feeling. Nothing more than a few accelerated beats. That's it. But still, there was, at least, some sort of a suspense.
But I am overjoyed for Mun Yee and Jing Rong! Mun Yee is the top scorer in school! And Jing Rong is one of the top also! ARGH! And both are from St. John. They even joked that they should advertise it in St. John - "If you join, you can become a top scorer!". lol. Okay lah, I have run out of energy already...

