<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, February 08, 2007 / 10:28 AM
Oh, gosh. D-day is tomorrow. ARGH! So excited and yet so conflicted. Had a seriously weirded-out and absolutely scary dream. It involved some sort of demons and ugly creatures and I had to keep reciting prayers in my dream to repel them. And then I woke up suddenly in the middle of a prayer so I continued to finish the prayer. Freaky. They were coming through the windows and stuff. shudder.

Moving on to brighter things...Do you know how Caucasians always say "Excellent!" and stuff. Well, yesterday one said "You are an absolute star!". I was doing my Atlas act when this smoking Caucasian guy asked "Am I too late to get something?". I asked him what he wanted to buy. I said he could get something (he wanted to get 1 deodorant, he said it will only take a minute). He put out his cigarette first and when he had gotten what he wanted and was on his way out, he said the absolute star thing. I think it was because I was holding up the shutter for so long. and let him buy something. Well.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com