<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, February 01, 2007 / 11:50 PM
Oh, and yeah. Some guy who was talking on the phone, walking in the opposite to me through the glass doors, turned around and held it open for me. How nice.

And after that uphill task earlier, I went ahead and bought an $8 top from the This Fashion sale shop at the MRT. It was nice. Black. Victorian style, huge poofy sleeves. Caught my fancy and decided to buy it.

Something funny happened at the shop. This Chinese guy asked for the "darkest foundation (we had)". I showed him Cocoa, from the True White range. He asked for a tester and rubbed it on his skin. I had thought maybe he just had a dark girlfriend, wanted to buy for her. Then he explained that he was supposed to act as "Puff Daddy" in a play or something. We both just smiled as he said it. He asked if there were darker shades and I said that that was the darkest we got and so he bought it. haha. He's so fair, doen't even look at all like Puff Daddy. Fatimah said he could be "Bluff Daddy"...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com