Thursday, February 15, 2007 / 5:46 PM
I now know why I was sick at work yesterday. Bloody clams. Must be allergic to them. Had a damn hell of a headache yesterday. Vomited 2 times too. haha. You didn't need to know that...But I am touched at the concern my colleagues showed me. AwW. Wo hen gan dong ah...Sungguh terharu...So touching...*_*
Okay, today was my last day. Finally. And also sadly. Well, I will kinda miss them. I don't think I'll find people like them anywhere else. Today I was kinda blur as well, I guess because I'm anticipating the end of my "stay" there. haha. Maybe I just couldn't wait...
Chris gave me some oranges (they were from the building mangement actually...), 2 heart Fererro Rochers, and 2 of the photo frame heart cushions that were left over from the Valentine's Day promotion. Moet gave me a prezzie as well, which turned out to be the Meiji Macadamia chocolate. AwW. Fatimah offered to "belanja" me, which of course I turned down. And they said they will miss me (though I secretly don't think it will be all that long). But still...AwW. I should go visit them someday. Anyway, Fatimah's resigning on 28th Feb so I should probably do it before she goes. Nas was supposed to visit, but she said that she was busy. Don't know when next she will come.
Stocks came just now about when I was supposed to go home. A lot of stocks. Since our store is so small, it practically blocks the way. A maze more like. On my last day, I still had to do overtime. haha. Well, I couldn't have just left them with that many stocks. Even more stocks came. The funny part was when the delivery guy said or (sarcastically) cursed "more come, more come" because Chris always sent them away or said things like "Aiyah! Don't want to see you. Go away.". Jokingly of course.
Went to HQ to send my resignation letter after I left. sigh. And it rained. What an apt feeling. Saw a whole horde (yes, a horde) of Japanese schoolgirls taking shelter at the Adelphi with their teachers or (was it?) Japanese businessmen. haha. Reminded me of school also. sigh.
Okay, today was my last day. Finally. And also sadly. Well, I will kinda miss them. I don't think I'll find people like them anywhere else. Today I was kinda blur as well, I guess because I'm anticipating the end of my "stay" there. haha. Maybe I just couldn't wait...
Chris gave me some oranges (they were from the building mangement actually...), 2 heart Fererro Rochers, and 2 of the photo frame heart cushions that were left over from the Valentine's Day promotion. Moet gave me a prezzie as well, which turned out to be the Meiji Macadamia chocolate. AwW. Fatimah offered to "belanja" me, which of course I turned down. And they said they will miss me (though I secretly don't think it will be all that long). But still...AwW. I should go visit them someday. Anyway, Fatimah's resigning on 28th Feb so I should probably do it before she goes. Nas was supposed to visit, but she said that she was busy. Don't know when next she will come.
Stocks came just now about when I was supposed to go home. A lot of stocks. Since our store is so small, it practically blocks the way. A maze more like. On my last day, I still had to do overtime. haha. Well, I couldn't have just left them with that many stocks. Even more stocks came. The funny part was when the delivery guy said or (sarcastically) cursed "more come, more come" because Chris always sent them away or said things like "Aiyah! Don't want to see you. Go away.". Jokingly of course.
Went to HQ to send my resignation letter after I left. sigh. And it rained. What an apt feeling. Saw a whole horde (yes, a horde) of Japanese schoolgirls taking shelter at the Adelphi with their teachers or (was it?) Japanese businessmen. haha. Reminded me of school also. sigh.

