Wednesday, February 07, 2007 / 9:25 AM
I am so totally disappointed. I myself as well as certain other people! You know who you are. I cut my hair that morning, practically in front of you and you never noticed. Oh, how my heart shrivels up. The pain. And I am disappointed for caring so much. bugger you.
The release of the results is going to be on Friday, confirmed. On one hand, I'm excited. How did I do? What am I going to get? On the other hand, I am prepared for disappointment. If I get really good results (very slim chance...), I will cry. Just like when I got my Malay results. It gave me the shock of my life. Suffice to say, I am ready to face the music. Whatever the tune, I will adapt and sway to the rhythm. God help me.
The release of the results is going to be on Friday, confirmed. On one hand, I'm excited. How did I do? What am I going to get? On the other hand, I am prepared for disappointment. If I get really good results (very slim chance...), I will cry. Just like when I got my Malay results. It gave me the shock of my life. Suffice to say, I am ready to face the music. Whatever the tune, I will adapt and sway to the rhythm. God help me.

