Sunday, February 25, 2007 / 1:14 AM
I am severely depressed. Well, depends on how you look at it. But yeah, I am. Up and down. Depressed and crazily happy. Don't know what's wrong with me anymore. Won't try and figure out. Just the other day, I thought I had solved my problem of life. But it keeps coming back like a dark cloud...
Saw Paul Twohill, Jasmine Tye and Joakim Gomez in the train. At first it was just Paul and Jasmine. I thought they were dating cos' they were like playful in the boyfriend-girlfriend sense. Then a few stops later, they were joined by Joakim. Okay lah, I put on my "trying to ignore when I'm not" stare. But really, I wasn't simpering or anything. Act like normal, I thought. I was like a metre close to them. hahahahahaha.
Saw Paul Twohill, Jasmine Tye and Joakim Gomez in the train. At first it was just Paul and Jasmine. I thought they were dating cos' they were like playful in the boyfriend-girlfriend sense. Then a few stops later, they were joined by Joakim. Okay lah, I put on my "trying to ignore when I'm not" stare. But really, I wasn't simpering or anything. Act like normal, I thought. I was like a metre close to them. hahahahahaha.

