Wednesday, February 28, 2007 / 1:35 AM
I am a hopeless romantic. Yup. But still...I watched Seducing Mr. Perfect on Youtube just now. Only up til part 7...sigh. Stuck again. Well, so far I like it. My usual type of movie. Ahhh. If only I could make one myself. Well, I guess I'll just have to stick to daydreaming...
My brother opened my safe and had the gall to tell me with a smirk on his face. Whaddehell?! Nonetheless, I gave him a resounding rebuke. Well, now I'm stuffing myself with chocolates and junk food. Ahh. The ironies of life. I support "volutuous" body shapes as what should be the right body image, but I'm yearning to be like those stick-thin models. haha. The pressure and acceptace of society and perceived body image related to self-esteem is more pressing than you might think. Well, such is life.
Well, Farah and me have decided to form a "sorority" of sorts. A club, more like. We were thinking of names ad I went to this "band name generator" online. A lot of weird name came up like " Cursive Vagina", "Homo Eraser", "Soggy Underwear of the Efficient Manipulator", "Pregnant Replica and the Entangled Anus" and many more. Another site yielded more sensible (at least, better...) results like Silver June, Roadside Nine, The Get Up of 44. I came up with Newton's Theory after seeing a name with theory in it and decided it would be cool. So we stuck with it...At least, for now...
My brother opened my safe and had the gall to tell me with a smirk on his face. Whaddehell?! Nonetheless, I gave him a resounding rebuke. Well, now I'm stuffing myself with chocolates and junk food. Ahh. The ironies of life. I support "volutuous" body shapes as what should be the right body image, but I'm yearning to be like those stick-thin models. haha. The pressure and acceptace of society and perceived body image related to self-esteem is more pressing than you might think. Well, such is life.
Well, Farah and me have decided to form a "sorority" of sorts. A club, more like. We were thinking of names ad I went to this "band name generator" online. A lot of weird name came up like " Cursive Vagina", "Homo Eraser", "Soggy Underwear of the Efficient Manipulator", "Pregnant Replica and the Entangled Anus" and many more. Another site yielded more sensible (at least, better...) results like Silver June, Roadside Nine, The Get Up of 44. I came up with Newton's Theory after seeing a name with theory in it and decided it would be cool. So we stuck with it...At least, for now...

