Wednesday, February 28, 2007 / 8:40 PM
I am forever destined to be a chaperone. Maybe it's my face. Maybe I'm not lovable enough. Maybe I'm neutral, level-headed and unobtrusive. Trustable to keep people fromdoing foolish things they will regret later. Whatever it is, I'm pathetic - lamenting on it like this. haha...
Went to meet up with Nithya,Yoga at McDonalds. We ate there first and wandered around for a bit. Rama came during the time we ate. We went to Yoga's house, Nithya and me. Rama went to play soccer somewhere. We watched videos on Yoga's computer. Nithya had a few close shaves with her mother and she had to bend the truth so she could be with us. We hung out in Yoga's living room for a while and chatted. Nithya and Yoga could be seen having little snippets of private moments and feelings with Nithya, so much so that I felt awkward. I mean, I could clearly feel it, and wanted to give them privacy. I even voiced it out. Later I excused myself saying I had to go home, giving them the privacy they so obviously wanted. Later she called me saying that Yoga and her had reached an "understanding" of sorts - I can't tell anybody - and that she wanted to apologise for making me go. haha. It's what I always do.
I bought the hair colour at CK Chong Pang. Blackcurrant. Finally. It was the last day for offer too. Got stuck in the rain. Luckily I wore my top with the "built-in" hood. Suited my mood though. I still don't know for what I'm living for. I'm not happy with myself. I'm not happy with everything.
Went to meet up with Nithya,Yoga at McDonalds. We ate there first and wandered around for a bit. Rama came during the time we ate. We went to Yoga's house, Nithya and me. Rama went to play soccer somewhere. We watched videos on Yoga's computer. Nithya had a few close shaves with her mother and she had to bend the truth so she could be with us. We hung out in Yoga's living room for a while and chatted. Nithya and Yoga could be seen having little snippets of private moments and feelings with Nithya, so much so that I felt awkward. I mean, I could clearly feel it, and wanted to give them privacy. I even voiced it out. Later I excused myself saying I had to go home, giving them the privacy they so obviously wanted. Later she called me saying that Yoga and her had reached an "understanding" of sorts - I can't tell anybody - and that she wanted to apologise for making me go. haha. It's what I always do.
I bought the hair colour at CK Chong Pang. Blackcurrant. Finally. It was the last day for offer too. Got stuck in the rain. Luckily I wore my top with the "built-in" hood. Suited my mood though. I still don't know for what I'm living for. I'm not happy with myself. I'm not happy with everything.

