Monday, February 26, 2007 / 10:35 PM
Hmmm. Still feel lazy to blog. I guess that's because I'm lying like a worm at home. My brain probably has rotted to mulch along time ago. Yesterday, my father brought us to Singapore Satay Club to treat us before it closed until further notice (maybe for good...).
Went to return my uniform today. Nothing special. Then decided to pay my old workplace a surprise visit. They were all still there, with the addition of one new member. Kak Fatimah's still going to resign on Wednesday, the 28th. She offered to belanja me. I refused, as usual. Well, I kinda miss them.
Went to return my uniform today. Nothing special. Then decided to pay my old workplace a surprise visit. They were all still there, with the addition of one new member. Kak Fatimah's still going to resign on Wednesday, the 28th. She offered to belanja me. I refused, as usual. Well, I kinda miss them.

