Monday, February 19, 2007 / 3:14 PM
Have you ever wondered about God? About religion? Purpose in life? Now I find that about 70% of what I have been thinking all this consists of just that. Sometimes the thoughts veer off into the unknown and unchallenged, I might just have been "kicked out". Well, I'm a very curious person by nature. haha. (My friends can definitely attest to that.) And with that subject, up comes the topic of Death. Yes, Death. Everyody dies, and so will I someday. Where I will go after Death will depend on God. But I think Hell is my destination after all those multitudinous sins. I probably should repent, but I find that maybe, just maybe, evil has gotten just a little too strong a hold on me. I'm not faulting the devil or anything. I know my strength of will must prevail, I am solely responsible. I find myself wishing that, God willing, I want to have a peaceful Death. God-willing.

