<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 / 10:15 PM
Haha. Went to Farah's place to register the JAE after work. Almost all of "us" were there. Farah, me, Sya, Sharmila. Forgot my camera so we didn't camwhore. haha. Wore my "outfit" while I was there, the mini skirt, tights and my uniform top. Weird, but I think it's cool. Sort of emo-ish. Hey, I'm not trying to be "emo". But hey, I get emotional enough as it is without pretending...

Well, saw a Watsons staff on board the bus home. OMG! Saw me wearing the uniform top. And the mini skirt and tights. Gave me that "I don't believe this kind of behaviour" look. Oh, well. Gotta have confidence in myself. But at least I did it! I registered! sigh. Wonder what I'm destined for...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com