Sunday, February 18, 2007 / 8:22 PM
Guess what? I saw...Azh-...Azh-...CHOO!!!...hahaha. Yep. In the flesh...At Giant. Me, my sister and my mother were at Giant to see the "lelongs" as my mother call it. My mother, ever the skater. Not skate as in skateboarder, but skate as in cheapskater. lolx. Back to the point, saw him with his own mother in clothes section at Giant. I said "eh, eh" with dawning surprise and glee. I think he saw me. Was about to "tegur" but his mother was there, and you know him, so very the shy person. Ask Farah to go out also shy. Left the poor chocolates under Farah's table, never told her in person. Like whaddehell? The chocolates were left unfound until a week later. I knew how Farah would react to my news. I was practically grinning with unabashed glee...bout it. As soon as I got home and told her, she reacted just as I knew she would. lol. Too bad I couldn't see her expressio though...

