<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, February 11, 2007 / 5:47 PM
Found something I liked. It was a skirt at Giant. Since Giant Sembawang is closing, some of the stuff are going on sale. I wanted to buy that skirt ($4.90 only!). But my mother said something along the lines of "Last time I saw that skirt, it was $3.00 only!". Or something like that. She said to wait until it went more cheaper. That makes me want to buy it all the more. Especially if I think that that skirt might not be there anymore later. It's quite short actually. Looks like a business skirt because of the vertical lines running down it. But it's snazzy with the metallic studs forming a shiny belt around the top. I wanted to wear it with pants underneath (I would be dead if I just wore it like that, so short). But if I buy it now and it really goes down in price, it would give me heart pain...sigh. And the more I wait, the more I'm going to obsess about it. Like now. rargh.

I hate "them" sometimes. Get away scot free without doing stuff. Basket! The nerve of them! Damn you people. And my conscience is running away. Thinking of all these nasty stuff that are positively evil. Evil. I feel so bad...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com