<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 / 12:09 AM
A few things happened today. For one thing, my sis and I took turns carting around an old sofachair around the block this morning. Actually, we were supposed to throw the old thing away. But as we moved it into the lift, we realised that it would make a great picture to have us seated in the chair in the lift. There were a few hitches as people, of course, needed to use the lift. Long story short, we had to move it in and out of the lift a few times. Inspiration struck. We then decided to take artsy photos of ourselves with the chair and so had to cart the big thing around our block to the "setting" that we wanted it to be in. However, in the end, we did finally throw the chair away...

I commited arson today with the help of my sister. You know where you're not supposed to throw holy items or things containing holy words away, you have to burn them (well, for us Muslims anyway...). We were cleaning out our room and found some "stuff" we wanted to discard. No, I'm not throwing holy texts away, just old madrasah exercise books. And so we set up a burning "area" which comprised of a box with the books in it. We set the books alight. What we didn't expect was the whole thing to catch fire, box and all. Well, to tell the truth...we did, but I guess we were a little too fire-happy. Soon, the whole thing became a good-sized bonfire. My God. Panic. I thought someone was going to call the cops, the fire was so big. We couldn't fan or cover it out, we had to rush to douse it with water. Man, it became one giant sodden heap of ashes. And I was the one to clean it up afterwards. Hey, at least they didn't call the firestation or anything.

Followed my mother just now. Went to Toa Payoh and Ang Mo Kio. Bought my headphones and some clothes. I like to shop at Song & Song cos' everything's so cheap. For the price of one branded item, I can buy a few articles of clothing. You can practically buy a whole new wardrobe with $50. Provided you can find your size of course...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com