<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, February 24, 2007 / 11:32 PM
Back from Chingay : The Parade of Dreams. hahaha. Don't really want to talk cause I'm emotionally and physically tired. But I guess I'm still gonna do it, just so that I can say I remembered. My sis and I met up at Somerset and tried to find the entrance for the half-lane seating. We had the tix free for the roadside floor seating 'cos my other sis was involved. Man, it was crowded. We found a quite empty spot and sat. The floor was covered so it wasn't so bad. And then we waited. And waited some more cos' the thing only started at eight plus. There was a woman behind us who was so enthusiastic, she screamed loudly for everything. Some more her scream was like a woman who kena raped. And when the parade ended, she actually cried...

I actually like the one where the people had to balance a huge pole on their forehead or jaw. A few times, you could hear everybody gasping because the thing was about to topple. Everybody, us included had a few near misses and were deathly scared that it would hit us. I got a free fan from the Japanese float paraders. Then there was this baby that took pictures with many of the paraders. They practically stopped everytime to play with her. There are too many things to say...

Before I had went to the Chingay, I had treated my aunt to a meal at Eatzi's Steakhouse and Bistro at SAFRA Yishun. I ordered Mix Grill Set and she had Chef's Special Set. The price range was 20 plus each. But okay lah, it was very filling. If I hadn't had such a small apppetite (or maybe it was just big...), I think I would have enjoyed it better. Spent $50 bucks. The "extra" was paid by my aunt cos I didn't have enough. haha. Before the treat I had actually went to Adelphi to return my uniform but to my dismay it was closed. So now I have to go back there. On Monday. Again.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com