<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 / 9:58 PM
Yo. Gave in to the impulsive decision to dye my hair. Well, not so impulsive, really, if you count lingering around the hair dye section of my workplace and secretly looking at the dyes every chance I get. I bought the dye just now at NTUC. Revlon ColourSilk in Burgundy. Putit on just before I went to work. Which is why my hair now isn't very burgundy-like. Probably I was rushing and washed it a tad too early. Oh, well. Subtle is as subtle does.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com