<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, January 14, 2007 / 12:22 AM
Went out with my mother today to Cosway and ViVoCity at the same time. Nothing much to see anyways. Got to see the Swedish ship Gotheborg at the HarbourFront. Lots of Swedish crew on the ship. And it was damn huge. H-U-G-E, huge. It really looked like a pirate ship. A couple of people were on the huge rigging and masts to do work, I guess. One of them didn't even wear a harness. Oh my God. You could fall from that great height and die. But it was all quite cool actually. Swedish guys. Mmm. Well, there were girls...But I don't really swing that way...

Went to Daiso and bought stuff. Ate at Banquet. Went on our way to the MRT when I saw somebodies. Tom Yam and his girlfriend. I didn't mind actually. It's just that I kind of stopped and stared. Like a idiot. What the hell? Now that's plain stupid. My mother said that he's not so handsome. And she's right. What was I thinking?

Anyways, moving on, looked at the This Fashion sale at Sun Plaza. So cheap now. They lowered the prices considerably since the start of it. I bought a dress which I later found out to be faulty. Oh, well. Couldn't really fit me anyways. My hips are too big. Or is it the media's fault for the rise of the skinny no-boobs, no-butt generation that caused a shocking trend of similarly fitted clothes? "Voluptuous" or should I say curve-inclined people cannot fit into these clothes. I envy my smallest sister. So thin. So many clothes that can fit. And yet, doesn't know how to wear nice outfits. By the way, my mother bought her this blouse and dress that would make a great outfit. We chose it. Frankly, we have more fashion sense than she does, referring to my sister. My mother always asks my opinion on what to buy for my sister cos' she doesn't know how to pick her own clothes.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com