Wednesday, January 17, 2007 / 11:36 PM
This afternoon, at work, I found something disturbing. Empty plastic boxes. Small, empty plastic boxes that used to contain Fasio makeup and now weren't. *gasp* Dare I imagine? Yes, sadly, it is true. Someone had indeed stole the merchandise. whaddehell. I have never encountered such a thing before while working there. How the hell?! Damn it. If I catch anybody, there's gonna be hell to pay.
I am ow so obsessed over my appearance, others' opinions of myself and the like. The usual cocktail of therapy-inducing madness. Well, moving on, now I'm reading a book by Robin McKinley. So far, so good. Very good, in fact. I just borrowed it because I had nothing to read while waiting for Incubus Dreams. The usual remedy of fluffy romance novels did not have their normal appeal. In fact, I'm pretty much bored, not having much to do. Go work, come back. That's it. I can practically feel my IQ disintegrating...As well as my state of mind.
I am ow so obsessed over my appearance, others' opinions of myself and the like. The usual cocktail of therapy-inducing madness. Well, moving on, now I'm reading a book by Robin McKinley. So far, so good. Very good, in fact. I just borrowed it because I had nothing to read while waiting for Incubus Dreams. The usual remedy of fluffy romance novels did not have their normal appeal. In fact, I'm pretty much bored, not having much to do. Go work, come back. That's it. I can practically feel my IQ disintegrating...As well as my state of mind.

