Monday, January 15, 2007 / 10:31 PM
The store manager at Junction 8 Watsons is handsome. Okay, don't ask me how and why. It's just a fact. Well, today I was not so "on-the-ball" at work, so to speak. Oh well, to hell with it, I'm going out anyway.
The dance routine to Sexyback on So You Think You Can Dance was so cool. Made me wish I could dance like that. rowr. Well, I think that Donyelle is a role model for voluptuous girls everywhere...oops, in today's bigoted terms it's called fat, or more nicely put "plus-sized". Well, we deserve respect. I mean, adhering to the stick-thin society as the elite is so...wrong. It just is. Ahhhh!...TO HELL WITH IT.
The dance routine to Sexyback on So You Think You Can Dance was so cool. Made me wish I could dance like that. rowr. Well, I think that Donyelle is a role model for voluptuous girls everywhere...oops, in today's bigoted terms it's called fat, or more nicely put "plus-sized". Well, we deserve respect. I mean, adhering to the stick-thin society as the elite is so...wrong. It just is. Ahhhh!...TO HELL WITH IT.

