<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, January 03, 2007 / 7:36 PM
Pan's Labyrinth is going to be out in Singapore! I wanna watch it. I saw the movie review in an european movie magazine at the library a few months ago. It seemed intriguing and fascinating given its weird (and I'm using this loosely here...) characters as well as its interesting storyline. It's basically about a girl in this strange fantasy world and her experiences in it. Actually, the real plot is more complex and stuff, but figure I'm not up to explaining without quoting from some help from a website. I had a wallpaper of one of the characters on my computer and it freaked my siblings out. I really think the Pale Man is the most freakiest thing I have ever seen. It has all loose skin and no nose, no eyes. To see, it has eyeballs on its palms and it would have to hold the palms face out over where his eyes should be. Just look it up on the Net. I'm sure you're going to have nightmares after that...You have been forewarned.

I already bought the bears that I was going to give my colleagues. I also bought 3 bears with "FRIENDS FOREVER" on them. I figured that the "MISS YOU MUCH" would be nice but maybe I wanted to give them something to remind of our friendship. Then we would all have the same bear. Like a fellowship. Which reminds me of Frodo. lol. I wonder what our quest would be? Burn all the bears in 10 years when our friendship has dissolved? choi ah. touch wood, touch wood...

The time of reckoning nears. chey. But, really, it is. The clock is ticking and soon my results will be out. I don't want to speculate anything. If I say, I can't make it, at least if I fail, I won't be as disappointed as if I had set myself up for a fall by overconfidence. I'd rather not be doing that. Well, all in life is not without some hardship...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com