Tuesday, January 23, 2007 / 11:46 PM
Now on the 9th episode! So addictive! I'll bet by the time this series reaches Channel U, I would have finished it already. hah! Channel U so slow. Oh, well.
I saw one of The Dance Floor judges yesterday at my workplace! The botak one. It's mean, I know. But I forgot his name. I actually talked to him. Cool. Well, nowadays I am so clumsy. I can't do anything without dropping things at least once. I'll be both glad and sad to "resign". Glad not to be holed up there and being clumsy, and sad toleave friends behind. But hey, I'm a creature of change.But when I look at it that way, it's not entirely true. I like routine and familiarity as well as anyone. It's a contradiction but I do thrive when I change my routine so that my life is not so predictable.
I saw one of The Dance Floor judges yesterday at my workplace! The botak one. It's mean, I know. But I forgot his name. I actually talked to him. Cool. Well, nowadays I am so clumsy. I can't do anything without dropping things at least once. I'll be both glad and sad to "resign". Glad not to be holed up there and being clumsy, and sad toleave friends behind. But hey, I'm a creature of change.But when I look at it that way, it's not entirely true. I like routine and familiarity as well as anyone. It's a contradiction but I do thrive when I change my routine so that my life is not so predictable.

