Wednesday, January 17, 2007 / 11:23 PM
I am a psycho.
It's true. I don't know why. Of course you wouldn't know, would you? Whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon. I can't take it anymore. The people around me, I think, are starting to be wary of me. I feel as if people are looking at me. I know. These are just delusions, right? Heck, I don't know anymore than you do. The sooner I quit my job and start having a "normal" life, the better. The desolation and despodency is mounting up. I just hope I can survive intact, mentally and emotionally. Godhelpme.
It's true. I don't know why. Of course you wouldn't know, would you? Whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon. I can't take it anymore. The people around me, I think, are starting to be wary of me. I feel as if people are looking at me. I know. These are just delusions, right? Heck, I don't know anymore than you do. The sooner I quit my job and start having a "normal" life, the better. The desolation and despodency is mounting up. I just hope I can survive intact, mentally and emotionally. Godhelpme.

