<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, January 21, 2007 / 9:05 AM
Good morning Singapore! Yup, another day, one step closer to the D-day.

Yesterday I went to Temasek Poly with my sis and her friends. Why, you ask? Because I have no friends, or rather no life with my friends after "O"s. At first, it was quite awkward but after a while, they warmed up to me. They had planned to go Ngee Ann Poly after TP but since we went there late (due to certain late people...) and we somehow misread the bus route (ending up in Little India instead of Tampines Int. lol), it didn't happen. Well, TP was quite okay if not slightly boring. Though I must say that the campus spirit is quite good...Temasek me...Temasek youuuu....Really, honest to God, they said that. The Engineering students were boisterous. But their presentations lacked. They all wore T-shirts with different colours for the different schools. Oh, and yeah, I saw a lot of guys. God, that sounds despo. Anyway, I saw a few familiar faces like Jazli and Sharmila. Sharmila I saw twice, once at TP, one at Little India. They got lost too.

Afterwards, we go eat at Toa Payoh Fork&Spoon. I go eat Gyo Don or something. Nice. I don't want to explain everything. Too many details. Moving on...

Had a talk with Sya yesterday. Finally, a friend. Some semblance of a life after all. Not much was said but I desperately miss my friends...help.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com