<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 / 11:12 PM
Freaky. I have just chatted with this unknown person ad this is my 2nd time talking to him. Yes, a him. A 29 years old him. Which is fine with me. Just talking. Then we started discussing about his girl problem. He said later that he had not eaten yet. I say if only we can imagine stuff and it come true, I would wish for money, because we talked about money as well. I wished sweet dreams and goodbye. Then he said...

Him: "Dream of me sleeping beside u."
I said some comment like "Eating a ham sandwich".
Him: "With fork and spoon in my hand".
Me: "Eating a ham sandwich" (cos' I was suspiscious at this point)
Him: "Eating u" (or something like that...)
At my disbelieving "huh?", he said "U as food"...

And then I totally (without obviously showing)...FREAKED OUT!

I was like, whaddehell?! For one thing, he's old and I'm a minor. Another thing, I don't know him. But later he was like, "Later u show this to the police", "I was just joking lah", "Later I find police at my door.". Maybe he was joking. Maybe he was just mildly (emphasize MILDLY) flirting. Or he really is a PERVERT!

I don't want to discuss it anymore. Freaky. But he saw my picture on friendster. Moving on...

I still haven't decided whether to continue until school starts. But I know I will continue until the 15th since if I "resign" now, they will pay me only 1/2 a month's pay. The choice is obvious. But I think I will stop at that. If I want to continue throughout school, I'll have to transfer. Oh, well.

I almost thought Chris had fainted or was unconscious or something. She was "sleeping" in the office on the desk. It didn't look like she was breathing so I called Moet and asked. We were like quietly debating whether she was okay for a while, hovering near. At the moment I was about to put my finger under her nose to check, she woke. WTH?! Scare me to death, lah! After that I burst out laughing with Moet.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com