<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, January 28, 2007 / 1:04 AM
Bone tired. Had planned from yesterday to meet up at Farah's suggestion. Met up with Sharmila first before going on to meet Farah at her workplace. We tricked her that we had went on board the wrong train and she freaked out. We had originally planned to surprise her at her place but to no avail. Tough luck. Went to Orchard Road. Actually, Far East Plaza to be exact. Needless to say, I sum the next hour or more up to shopping, browsing and more shopping. One of the funniest things to happen today was Shar buying underwear at Isrida. Goodness, the amount of kinky apparel in there...Take note of the underwear with specially made "animals" that you can make your penis wear. Like an elephant trunk. Or underwear that were more straps than cloth. You can imagine for yourself. Kinky bastards.

We bought food at Funan. Farah and me ate Taco Bell (It's not like we can eat it everyday...). Shar ate KFC. We brought the food to opposite Clark Quay, beside the Singapore River stretch. The night was serene, the wind was cool. What more could I ask for. Apparently, I got two cam-whores. lolx. So much for be careful what you wish for. Anyways, after we ate, there was like almost 2 hours of cam-whoring as people gawked past as they walked by. Whaddehell? Never see people take pictures before is it? I don't really feel up to blogging right now. What we did was in our memories and that's all that counts.

Or maybe I just don't care for the hustle and bustle of town culture. Vibes. Whatever. Street culture gives me the willies. Give me laid back, no-pretense, no wanting to be up-with-the-crowd life and I'm home. I need to give myself a cleansing break. No offense. I'm just not that kind of girl.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com