<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, January 29, 2007 / 10:18 PM
Almost full-shift today. From about 9 in the morning to 8 at night. Turns out that Chris wasn't feeling very well and Fatimah called in for MC. Last minute some more. Ah Ma was called in, and obviously wasn't very happy. You could see the stress on her face. And Ah Ma is always stressed so the obviousness was startling. When she asked me to stay until closing, I said yes. If they're short-handed, what was I to do? Refuse? Moet got away scot-free, no need to do extra hours. Hmph. At least I got a break... Well, that wasn't much either. Ate $3.20 dry beef noodle ($2.90 after discount) and mango. Bloody $2 for half a mango. I had chosen already, so I was like "paiseh", cannot refuse... On the plus side, the mango was actually nice and sweet.

I'll be glad when I "resign". The morning commute to work sucks. I can't imagine why people put up with going to work like that. Wait, they have to. hahaha. The drudgery of being crushed and mobbed in the train, shuffling en masse towards the esalators. I actually thought about this blog entry while I was in that drudgery. Although it was more "colourful" and eloquent than now, I guess the intensity of the emotion at that time seemed to bring words forth. hahaha. hahaha. hahahaha. Whatever.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com