Thursday, December 14, 2006 / 11:27 PM
My store manager fainted yesterday. Had to be sent to a hospital. Outside M1 no less, which is quite near to our outlet. Because of this, extra staff was hired to help out since we are short-handed. Her name's Asha, and she is a contract temp. Okay lah, she's friendly. A little loud, opinionated. But okay nevertheless.
Lately, I've been more slow and daydreaming on the job. Dunno why. But I feel guilty about it. Sloppy. I'm too bad to be called good and innocent. But...I'm too goody-two-shoes to be called "havoc". haha. And I've also been feeling like I'm wasting my life away. Well, end and punishment will come soon enough...
Lately, I've been more slow and daydreaming on the job. Dunno why. But I feel guilty about it. Sloppy. I'm too bad to be called good and innocent. But...I'm too goody-two-shoes to be called "havoc". haha. And I've also been feeling like I'm wasting my life away. Well, end and punishment will come soon enough...

