<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, December 23, 2006 / 9:46 PM
I'm adding this now as an afterthought: As Nas and I were on our way to Funan (we walked), we met a Caucasian foreign couple who wanted to know where Raffles Hotel was. I wasn't exactly sure where to find it where we were and so I told them I only knew if they went by the MRT. Actually, it was pretty near (but I didn't know where we were exactly). Then the guy started to say things like "Are you Singaporean?", "You don't know how to go to places in your own country?". The more funny but no less irritating, "Where's your mother? You're in trouble." I tried to smile all the way, but it was getting on my nerves...

I think he was trying to be funny. To lighten up the exchange because he was clearly desperate to get there. It ended up strained and was more like a scolding...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com