Friday, December 22, 2006 / 12:40 AM
Haha. Back from 11 hours of work today. That's a record for me. Started at 12. Break for 15 min at 2:15. Then end just now at 11 plus. Fuyoh...But in comparison, if for the full shift, then it's about 15-16 hours today. Wow. Tomorrow, I think it's about the same thing...
Lost 2 kg already. Woohoo. Usually I work for 5 hours, so I don't get a break. I "fast" from the time I set off for work to the time I reach home. About 7 hours. Every weekday. Good diet, huh? Wonder if it will last?
Lost 2 kg already. Woohoo. Usually I work for 5 hours, so I don't get a break. I "fast" from the time I set off for work to the time I reach home. About 7 hours. Every weekday. Good diet, huh? Wonder if it will last?

