Friday, December 15, 2006 / 10:18 PM
Got free Ferrero Roche today. lol. My store manager buy one whole box. The big one, 24 chocolates. wah. At first, I thought she was kidding, but she ask me go get one box and share around. Shocked, man. She put 12 in a bag, then give me. I secretly put 6 back. shhh. Even I am not greedy (and evil...) enough to take it all.
There was one incident where I was supposed to wrap something for a harried Caucasian woman. She didn't want the Watsons wrapper, wanted cellophane. I started to wrap in a nice bag shape, but then she just say "no" and "take to long". She then proceeded to show me how to wrap it by doing it herself, screuning and twisting the wrapper. In the end, she wrap it herself. It was quite badly done, but she said it didn't matter because she was in a hurry and needed to go "away". After she left, I laughed to myself. Ask me to wrap. In the end, she wrapped it herself. lol.
There was one incident where I was supposed to wrap something for a harried Caucasian woman. She didn't want the Watsons wrapper, wanted cellophane. I started to wrap in a nice bag shape, but then she just say "no" and "take to long". She then proceeded to show me how to wrap it by doing it herself, screuning and twisting the wrapper. In the end, she wrap it herself. It was quite badly done, but she said it didn't matter because she was in a hurry and needed to go "away". After she left, I laughed to myself. Ask me to wrap. In the end, she wrapped it herself. lol.

